Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Small Town = adventure

So last night after coffee and conversation with a lovely new friend, i got to drive around. Because Brenham is rather small, I was able to see most everything around. :)


I drove down town to try to find a store and there in front of me was a delighting sight. In a building that was completely open on one side, there was a bunch of little boys dressed in all white. They were in the Karate class! They were so cute kicking each other and holding their balance. I laughed out loud for a long time. It was just so cute to me. I drove down a one way street the wrong way just so i could get back and see more.


I have decided, i am signing my kids up for KARATE!!! That is just so cute to me! Look --->
They are so intense!


That was my adventure for the night can't wait for more!

4 comments:

Sara Triana said...

Hi-yah!

That picture makes me want to put my kids in karate, too. Look how fierce and determined they are!!!

Steph said...

Hey, glad you stopped by the blog! :) Your blog is the cutest! I love love love all the boots!

See ya soon!

elise said...

yay. your blog makes me happy, and so do you :)

kristen said...

how fun is that! :)