Thursday, January 31, 2008

Memories...all alone in the moonlight

So I like pictures, i normally look through people's blogs and stop only when there is pictures. Because of this, i am posting some of my favorite pictures from my college experiences. I was going through them last night and they make me giddy!


Who can forget 80's Day! That was so wonderful and even more wonderful because only we knew it was 80's day! (thanks sara for the garb)

Backpacking(top). The group after a night in cardboard boxes with little food (we look rough)

The first day of sun of last spring. We dressed in red and took pictures.
(top) Me in Rwanda, Africa. The little boys were so happy to have a picture that i could make them copy my every face. Great fun for both parties!
(middle) First experience of fall '07. We always find useless ways to spend money. Masks: $3.99 (pack of 3). Feathers: $2.99 (a bag). Jewels: $1.99 (a color). The stares we got while walking around like that: priceless!
(Bottom): Elise's final project. It was raining everyday. We made the most of it!

I love memories. I noticed a common theme: dressing up makes perfect memories!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Yes, you do seem to dress up a lot! Which makes me like you all the more! :)

And I want to here about Rwanda! Don't forget next time we meet.

Glad you came tonight to get LOST! You have a standing Thursday invitation!
G'night.

rob. said...

aww.. i like your pictures!!
miss you, dear.

ChristyDelaine said...

Alyssa!!! umm, I miss you lots, but things are fabulous and reading your blog is GREAT, I love your view of things...its amazing, also, can you tell Erin that I'm gone already and to e-mail me, because I cant facebook her or call her!!!

elise said...

yay! i love the pictures!!
and i'm so glad i got to see you last night!!! i love you sooooo much!