Thursday, January 24, 2008

My future does not include an office



So this is not an excuse to keep me out of often mundane tasks, i really think God is trying to tell me i am not gifted for office work...and i am not complaining!




A couple of years ago, I was using a paper cutter to trim down some items for children's ministry when i accidently sliced through my thumb and thumb nail!

Today, i was putting 3-punched pages into folders when my finger slide right down a brad and sliced me pretty deep.


I think this is a sign: my future is not the office!




Thank you Jesus!

4 comments:

rob. said...

Yay to blogging!!!! I'm glad you are getting a roomie. and office work is overrated. and yay to friendly guys at starbucks. they think you're cute. ;) awww..

oh yes.. and i miss you.
let's definitely plan a fun trip down asap!!

elise said...

this makes me incredibly happy. your are truly missed up here, lady. please blog often because i love your stories---and i just love you. and me and rob will definitely have to take a trip to see you.

Ashie Nichole said...

i love this, and not only do i love this, but this makes me miss you soo much. can we have a date soon? we could meet half way.

ps- i really want to copy your header picture... how much would that upset you!?!?!

Sara Triana said...

yes it does, because your future is hell. just kidding. i love you. your future is with me.