Thursday, April 3, 2008

Simply Lovely

Last week in my constant travel, I attempted to have the most wonderful day. Now that doesn't mean that it has outshined past days, but I just wanted to take a day and make sure every part of it was lovely...this is what came out:
X I ate lunch by myself and didn't have anything on my table to keep me busy. I simple looked people in the eyes and smiled and looked up and around at all the things that surrounded me!


X I wore a light scarf and enjoyed every second of the wind that blew it into my face, eyes and around my head

X I allowed my mind to fantisize about the idea of owning a flower and pie shop called Petals and Pies

X I tried to smile at every single person that looked at me


X I filled my day with all things green: Green scarf, green shoes, green bag, green starbcks drink

X I saw the Waco Waver (a homeless man that walks around Waco all day everyday and just waves to everything that he sees with a huge smile on his face) It makes me smile just thinking about it

These were just a few things that filled my lovely day. I feel like the loveliest part was knowing that I have a Captivating God that prepared all of those things for me to enjoy that day because He longs for me to be captivated by Him. :)


Simply Lovely.

3 comments:

Sara Triana said...

What a glorious day you had!

christina said...

oh how i miss you! life just isn't the same w/o my lyssa! how are you? what are you up to these days?

ChristyDelaine said...

Ah alyssa my heart hurts I want to see you so bad, I get back late Monday April 28th, but I will see you as soon as humanly possible, I will go whenever your mother goes, did I mention Im in love with you and your family?!!