Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Friends

My mom and grandparents came to visit me yesterday because it was Presidents’ Day (well not because…that would imply that I am a president or something, but because they had a day off due to the holiday). While we were walking around downtown my mom spotted a coffee shop that advertised free internet. I decided to come back later and check it out. I went back and walked into the most precious coffe shop slash store of things that I had seen. I got a coffee with vanilla and cinnamon and used the internet. All of a sudden I heard one lady say to the other “Did you see LOST this week?” I casually jumped in with “I just had a conversation about this (with merritt)” We proceeded to discuss LOST and I caught up by watching the last episode which I had missed due to the conference. OMG it was incredible. After I watched it, we all started throwing out theories and thoughts. I had to shortly pack up my stuff (because it is only open until 5:30), but before I left, the ladies told me that I would have to make sure and come back every Friday and discuss with them what I had seen. This just excited me so much and the ladies were so fun and outspoken. I am so excited about the potential to go and “hang out” in the coffee shop in the future . This def made my week!

*details on my conference weekend to come…don’t fret

2 comments:

Sara Triana said...

That is so charming!

Sara Triana said...

27 Dresses-- bah! I just want to see that montage of dresses again and them singing on the bar, so great!