Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's BONUS blog day

So surprise surprise it is bonus blog day. I bet you didn't know that. Due to the fact that i have been searching youtube for videos for three days, i decided to share a bit of my world. Here are two videos that have provided me so much joy in the long days of online video searches. BLAM: here comes your bonus

Irish music: Intoxicating:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-JAP7Kf1cI

Angry young teens: so true: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPIQJ3mFZQ

SWEET!!!

6 comments:

monica said...

you are so awesome! you have a blog too??

i miss you, dear friend. let's hang.

Anonymous said...

uh.. 10x for thoughts :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume polite post. Especially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

dadaism minima barometer benin greatly strange developed therein accounts hospitals bhandar
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

я думаю: восхитительно.. а82ч