Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The act of awaiting the unexpected...

The title says it all for me. Rather than giving a long intro of what I am about to say, I am just going to say it:

I feel that God is preparing to show me something big in regards to my life. God is about to throw me into something completely unexpected and something that I already feel completely unprepared for. I can't explain the feeling I am experiencing currently. I just know that it is a gentle tug on my spirit to be ready and looking.

In the meantime, I am just going to continue in the Love Journey and try to seek God at every turn.

Prayer would be lovely...

1 comment:

Ashie Nichole said...

I know you posted this quite a while ago, but i am just now reading it...so, I am going to write a little response.
You have been on my heart and mind sooo much lately. I miss you terribly, and wish i could see your beautiful face more often. I know what you mean about the Lord preparing you for something, but not knowing if you are ready for it, or prepared for it. It may have already happened for you, I do not know, but I would say just pray that the Lord prepares your heart ya know. The Lord has this incredible way about him, and he is never going to give us more than we can handle little miss! I know you know this, but it is something that i have to constantly reinerate to myself. You are beautiful inside and out and i miss you soo!
I love you very much!